About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! I am Cherry Valance!Well my real name is Sherri but I like Cherry better anyway.My best friends are Marcia and Justin.(who are awesome)I just like to have fun and hang out with my friends.I always try to look at the glass as half full and I am always trying to make more friends!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Wheres my profile pic?

Okay my computer has been acting up lately and stuff and this really sucks! But I think I finally fixed it.(knock on wood) But I kinda new here and all and I don't really know that many people. or met really anybody yet. Oh yeah I need a job so if there is any please tell me. Yeah and for some reason my profile pic wont show up and I am still trying to figure that out to. Wow this blog is really random. But I am not really sure what to say...umm...Bye.

9 comments:

  1. I know. I said I did really know that many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to say I only new a couple of people...I guess it was protrayed wrong :/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry Im back in Tulsa ! We need to get together :) :) :) Perhaps I could get you a job at the library with me, if your into that boring kind of thing :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading Is So Not Boring :p It's Like A Movie...In Your Mind Haha Hola Cherry! Long Time No Talk :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marcia! Yeah working at library would be cool.Yeah we should get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi cherry my name is Diana I was wondering what should I wear so I would look like you in the movie outsiders

    ReplyDelete