About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! I am Cherry Valance!Well my real name is Sherri but I like Cherry better anyway.My best friends are Marcia and Justin.(who are awesome)I just like to have fun and hang out with my friends.I always try to look at the glass as half full and I am always trying to make more friends!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why Me???

Today really sucked! First of all I ran out of shampoo so my hair looked HORRIBLE! At lunch I stained my favorite shirt.:( And my computer was being really slow AGAIN. I finally just decided to take a walk to forget about this horrible day. And of course on my way back it rained. And to complete this wonderful day as I was walking home in the rain drenched I saw my house was on fire! I went next door and called 911. The firemen set off the fire but almost everything in my room is ruined or ash.Okay I'm not trying to complain but my house caught on fire! that's as reason to complain right?!?

8 comments:

  1. uh yeah id say that definately gives u a reason to complain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sometimes complaining helps. Is your house still liveable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 U !!! Big Hugs !!! You should come stay with me until everything gets back to normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry, send me an email, I need to talk to you ! marcia_1986@hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Marcia. I can always count on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cherry, sorry to hear bout ur house, do u hav a place 2 stay???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah,Marcias.Oh and btw thanks Marcia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete