About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! I am Cherry Valance!Well my real name is Sherri but I like Cherry better anyway.My best friends are Marcia and Justin.(who are awesome)I just like to have fun and hang out with my friends.I always try to look at the glass as half full and I am always trying to make more friends!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A day out with Justin and Jenna

The phone rang at 8:00am. Its was Justin so I picked it up.

Me: Justin? What is it?
Justin: Wanna go bowling?
Me: Bowling?Its 8:00.
Justin: Did I wake you up?
Me:Yes.....
Justin: Well not now.later Jenna Will be there. She will be sad if you say no.
Me: Okay...Fine.
Justin: Thanks.
Me: Bye.

The Phone line went dead.I couldn't go back to sleep(thanks Justin)So I took a shower and got dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and a black and white shirt.I didn't feel like dressing up that much. And it was just bowling anyway.Justin honked his horn as he pulled into my driveway. i grabbed my purse and got into the backseat with Jenna.She is pretty nice. And of course the whole way there Justin and Jenna fought.

Well while we were there for some reason things got real Competitive REAL fast.Jenna beating both of us almost every time. Justin won once. And of course they had to fight about THAT to.

After awhile we decided we wanted to leave so we did.And on our way out Jenna yelled bet your not as fast as me! Running ahead of us. Justin just stayed at his walking pace and said I bet your right.Jenna was already in the car when Justin started acting weird.

Me: What?
Justin: Walk faster.
Me: Whats going on?

I quickly turned around and saw no one was behind us.Right when I turned back around the only thing I remember was two guys standing in front of us and they grabbed my purse.I looked over at Justin who was fighting another guy then I felt something hard hit me. I got dizzy and everything went black.

I woke up in my bed. I couldn't remember what happened. I called Justin he told me that a couple of guys mugged us. he also said we didn't know who they were or if we would get our stuff back. They took my purse and Justin's wallet. Then I remembered everything was in that purse my phone my wallet...everything. I got a headache took some Advil and went back to sleep.

17 comments:

  1. Ok we need to find those people... U make it sound like me and Jenna fight alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you kinda do....a sister brother kind of fight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldnt exactly count it as REAL fighting... brother and sister fighting is different...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah not real. Jenna is just very annoying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just as much as you are to her....Hey do you know if anyone claimed the dog Jenna found?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know :( she won't answer her phone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nobody has claimed the dog yet... I really hope I can keep her :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :) you should stop by and see her soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah.She looked cute in that pic on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi cherry!! I'm Jennas friend! I just moved here! Hope we can be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Maddie!Yeah we should hang out sometime...:)

    ReplyDelete