About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! I am Cherry Valance!Well my real name is Sherri but I like Cherry better anyway.My best friends are Marcia and Justin.(who are awesome)I just like to have fun and hang out with my friends.I always try to look at the glass as half full and I am always trying to make more friends!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

This means war!

Ok if you read Justin's blog about the pranks my prank was not as dramatic as he says.(lol he likes to exaggerate) Well anyway when I got home my house was really cold...My house was 10 degrees!So I turned on the heat and read Justin's blog.(nice prank Justin)Well I mean its sounds like a wimpy prank which it is but I am gonna be mad when I get my bill for that one.O and Justin, You picked my lock?Creepy much? Well anyway I got a new better idea and Justin I am not gonna blog about it until AFTER it happens so you wont know about it.And it includes glue....and allot of it!So I am officially declaring war! Go team Cherry!

8 comments:

  1. I have another prank to. Haha and it includes pistacios... Unless I think of a better one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pistacious?Justin your not good at pranks...AT ALL. But youd think you wuold be with your thinking prosses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I just thought of a better one. Hehehe. And you spelled a word wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really dont care if I spelled a word wrong or not.Its not that big of a deal to me but whatever...Does it bug you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I be on team cherry?? It could be team Jerry or chenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y can't you each have your own team? Make it even? And yes cherry it does bug me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so sirry dat it bugz u juston.Mabe i spill al my wordz lik dis?Oh ok she can have her own team.I think your Justscared of loseing!

    ReplyDelete