About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! I am Cherry Valance!Well my real name is Sherri but I like Cherry better anyway.My best friends are Marcia and Justin.(who are awesome)I just like to have fun and hang out with my friends.I always try to look at the glass as half full and I am always trying to make more friends!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Suprise for Jenna AND me

We planned a suprise party for Jenna for her 20th birthday.I told Justin the day of because he can NOT keep a secret. I called him told him to pick up some dererations and told him to come 2 hours before everyone else came to set up. He came 30 mins before the guest were supposed to come. Anyways when he got there I gave him stickers I bought and told him to spell Happy Birthday with them.I went to go pick up the cake I ordered.When I got back alot of the dererations were up. Then I walked by the wall and saw he had put Hapy Berthday on the wall. I took down and rearanged the stickers so they said Happy Birthday. Everything was perfect :). Then people started arriveing Marcia,Maddie and some of Jennas other friends.When everyone was there I call told everyone to be quiet. It took Justin about 10 minutes just to shut up.I called her I had told her earlier that I would take her to the movies for her birthday I told her that my car wouldnt start and I needed her to pick me up. She told me she was 10 mins away. Everyone hid behind furniter. i guess Justin got a little to exicted and everyother minute would jump out and yell suprise! And when it was actually time when everyone else jumped out he stayed hidden behind the chair.Later Kitkat walked in and was talking with Marcia it wasent good whatever was going on. I stayed out of it I hate fights always have. But you could tell Justin was spying it was funny how stupid he looked. Just when he was listening in on thier conversation Maddie random walked up and started making out with him! He pushed her away he told me a couple days before how she was alot more annoying then he remembers.
Justin:I am already dateing someone!
Maddie:Who?
Justin:Cherry!
What?!?! Justin kept on looking at me. I knew he wanted me to say the I was dateing him to get out of the whole thing with Maddie I was so stupid to agree I didnt know why. I really regret it.
Maddie:Prove it.
Justin kissed me. Maddie walked out I could tell some people were stareing. I was going to KILL him after the party. But I quickly just shouted who wants cake?Some people shouted me. I cut out the cake and later everyone left.I said justin stay. I made sure he did.
Cherry:What were you thinking?!?!?
JUstin:That I wouldnt have to make out with Maddie.
Cherry:What am I supposed to do?
Justin:Fake date me?
We fought as we took the decerations down and I finally just gave in fine I said. Now I am realizeing how stupid I was.How am I supposed to get out of this?

13 comments:

  1. U guys need to break up, bad stuff happens to justins girlfriends... One of them died!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me of that Jenna, I forgot for almost a week :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT, your dating Justin ??? You know he was with Sandy right ??? Be careful... lol jk <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. No...Justin told a LIE and dragged me into it!And HE is going to clean up this mess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep I sure will.... I have a good way ;) and it involves... Something

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knowing you and by the way you wrote that comment you have no idea what your going to do!Just tell the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't listen to Justin.He said he was dating me because he didn't want to turn down. Maddie and Hurt her feelings so he said he was dating me which was a lie!

    ReplyDelete