About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! I am Cherry Valance!Well my real name is Sherri but I like Cherry better anyway.My best friends are Marcia and Justin.(who are awesome)I just like to have fun and hang out with my friends.I always try to look at the glass as half full and I am always trying to make more friends!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thanks Marcia

Ever since my house caught on fire I have been staying with my best friend Marcia. She recently came back to Tulsa. I had almost forgotten how much fun we had together! Hanging out with each other was just like old times again! I love her so much I am kinda sad I will be leaving soon. But I am also glad that my house is finally coming back together. Oh and I met Justin's sister Jenna the other day. She seems to be really nice. Well at least for the the few minutes we talked when Justin introduced us.(Justin says she odd but it seems that Jenna is WAY more normal.)In a good kind of way Justin.:P. O and I finally got my profile picture up!!!*Happy Dance* Well okay I think that's about it........BYE!!!!:):):):):)

22 comments:

  1. Haha happy dance... And when u get to know her more you'll find out she's not that normal

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSUURREE but we should all hang out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok but never go to a bar with Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be sad to see you go to, but I'm glad your house is back together ! I agree, Justin and Jenna seem great... We should throw a party some time for Jenna as a new comer ! Parties are always fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A party sounds so much fun! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um idk. Probably ok. She gets hurt alot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She gets hurt alot? What are you trying to say?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I jut mean she is accident prone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. But as far as the car accident goes shes alright?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah she's a little scratched up... But she's ok

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol,Soda.I dont do my happy dance in public...lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey cherry... I finally got my blog back

    ReplyDelete